PARIS â Fordâs ambitious growth goals for 2015 will require no additional capacity in Europe beyond the three new plants already in process. And if growth is as expected, indicates a spokesman, the new capacity in Russia and Romania is not likely to reduce existing capacity in Western Europe. Ford CEO Alan Mulally this week presented plans for growing global volume 50% between now and 2015 in a market that will grow 30%. He says Ford plans to sell 8 million vehicles in 2015, 2.9 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fordâs Ambitious Growth Plan for Europe No Call for Additional Capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.