Soaring fuel prices, environmental pressures and a weakening global economy are posing some of the toughest challenges to auto makers in a decade, with few easy answers in sight. This difficult environment offers plenty of fodder for the ninth annual Global Automotive Conference, which brings together executives, middle managers, service providers, government representatives and educators eager to discuss an industry undergoing unprecedented change. Fordâs Mark Fields, president-The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fordâs Fields, UAWâs Gettlefinger Headline Global Auto Conference" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.