Ford Motor Co. moves to establish a holding company to own its 33.4% stake in Japan-based Mazda Motor Corp. Ford Automotive International Holding, which is entirely owned by the auto maker, assumes control of the Mazda shares at the end May. There will be no effect on Fordâ€™s financial reporting or its 33-year-old relationship with Ford.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fordâ€™s Mazda Stake Moves to Holding Company" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.