LOUISVILLE, KY ‚Äď Ford Motor Co.‚Äôs new flattened organizational structure, implemented Dec. 15 by President and CEO Alan Mulally is working as intended and allowing company executives to better leverage global resources, a top executive says. ‚ÄúWhat it allows us to do, as a company, is to really take advantage of a more global and integrated product development organization,‚ÄĚ says Mark Fields, president-The Americas. ‚ÄúThe advantages are it accelerates getting our products to market if we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford‚Äôs New Corporate Alignment Changing Inner Workings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.