BANGKOK â€“ The all-new Ford Ranger is making its Southeast Asia debut at the 32nd Bangkok Motor Show now under way, ahead of its Job One launch later this year in Thailand â€“ the first of three global production hubs that will be tooled up for the midsize pickup. The new truck, which was designed and engineered in Australia, is a key plank in the â€śOne Fordâ€ť global vehicle program and is set to be sold in most major markets worldwide, 180 in total (although notably, not the U.S.). It will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fordâ€™s Ranger Pickup Gets Bigger Diesels, Added Features" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.