VIENNA ‚Äď Ford Sollers Holding, a 50-50 joint venture between Ford and Russian auto maker Sollers, begins operations this week, fulfilling a memorandum of understanding signed in February. ‚ÄúWe are very positive about this joint venture,‚ÄĚ Wolfgang G. Schneider, Ford of Europe vice president-governmental, environmental and legal affairs, tells WardsAuto. ‚ÄúRussia is growing slowly but surely, and for this reason we have great expectations of the country and are glad to be there.‚ÄĚ Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford‚Äôs Russian JV Begins Operations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.