Early indications are that Ford Motor Co.‚Äôs in-vehicle multi-media system, Sync, is helping drive consumers back to the brand, as the auto maker posts a small 0.6% increase in November deliveries vs. year-ago to 177,759 units. Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles equipped with Sync, developed in partnership with Microsoft Corp., have a higher turn rate than those that don‚Äôt include the system, Ford analyst George Pipas says. On the new Focus, ‚Äúnon-Sync equipped models (have an) overall ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford‚Äôs Sync Helps Drive November Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.