Ford Motor Co. and Microsoft Corp.â€™s new multi-media system, Sync, will be nearly impossible to detect inside an equipped vehicle, says a product development manager who heads up the project. Other than a small microphone hidden in the mirror, a USB port and steering wheel controls, the system will be integrated completely with a vehicleâ€™s internal systems, says Gary Jablonski, product development manager-Infotainment Systems. â€śItâ€™s a standalone feature,â€ť he says. â€śThe best way to think ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fordâ€™s Sync Highly Adaptable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.