DEARBORN, MI â€“ Ford Motor Co. premiers â€śBold Moves: The Future of Ford,â€ť an online documentary revealing the internal workings of the auto maker as it progresses through its North American Way Forward restructuring plan. The serial documentary, now online at fordboldmoves.com, shows both â€ślovers and hatersâ€ť of the auto maker, Ford says. It will consist of 50, 3- to 5-minute episodes featuring Ford employees, ranging from assembly line workers to high-ranking executives, while on the job ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fordâ€™s Tell-All Online Documentary Debuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.