DETROIT – Ford Motor Co.'s target to be an environmental leader is about to take another major step forward with the forthcoming ’03hybrid-electric vehicle (HEV) Escape. "Because of its SULEV (Super Ultra-Low Emissions Vehicle) levels and the technology content, we believe the Escape HEV could qualify for Partial Zero Emissions Vehicles credits," says a Ford source at the recent Society of Automotive Engineers Congress & Exposition held here. The environmental and direct consumer value ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Says '04 Hybrid Will be SULEV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.