DETROIT – Supplier and OEM sources agree the use of dual-clutch automated-manual transmissions likely will see a serious growth spurt in the next several years. North American drivers looking for a wide range of models adopting the new dual-clutch transmissions may be out of luck, though. Bronco concept uses "powershift" dual-clutch automated-manual transmission. Dave Szczupak, Ford Motor Co. vice president-powertrain operations,believes the efficient new dual-clutch ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Says Europe is Place for Dual-Clutch Transmissions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.