Mission accomplished. That’s what Ford Motor Co. says when it comes to getting its vehicle inventories where they need to be. The auto maker says it ended July with 786,000 vehicles in stock, down 156,000 units from June 30’s 942,000 units, and about equal to the 770,000 of a year ago. F-150 bright spot for Ford in July. That puts Ford where it wanted to be at year’s end, says George Pipas, U.S. sales analysis manager, and means the auto maker needs only to maintain status quo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Says Inventories Under Control" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.