Ford Motor Co. will idle its Focus sedan/wagon plant in Wayne, MI, for two weeks, beginning Oct. 25. The shutdown fills the first two of five down weeks the auto maker reportedly has planned for the fourth quarter, in order to adjust inventories. The move follows a week of Wayne downtime during the week of Sept. 13 for similar reasons. (See related story: Ford Schedules Focus Plant Downtime) Ford wrapped up September with a 90-day inventory of Focus small cars in the U.S., up from 87 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Schedules Wayne Downtime" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.