Ford Motor Co. is increasing the amount it plans to borrow to fund its restructuring program from $18 billion to $22 billion-$23 billion. In a filing today with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Ford says it is raising the amount of a secured revolving credit facility to between $10.5 billion and $11.5 billion from the originally planned $8 billion. Ford also reveals it must pledge its 33% stake in Mazda Motor Corp. should it tap into $2 billion in additional financiing made ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Secure Additional Financing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.