Ford Motor Co. denies reports it is considering building an assembly plant in Slovakia, but a spokesman tells Ward’s the auto maker is indeed looking to grow capacity in the burgeoning Eastern European market. “We have no announcements planned with regards to Slovakia,” he says. “But what we’ve been saying for quite some time is Eastern Europe is a place where markets are growing, and as that happens we need to see how to have a stronger presence there. “What form that takes is still to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Seeks Capacity in Eastern Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.