DEARBORN, MI – Ford is betting its new marketing campaign will help it evolve test drives past the “get-butts-in-seats” methods used in the past, says a top marketer. Dubbed “Start More Than A Car. Get More Than A Test Drive,” the campaign combines elements of video games and laser tag along a driving course meant to play up the ride and handling attributes and technology features of the ’12 Ford Focus. When the driver precisely maneuvers the car over sensors along the course, the sound ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Seeks to Reinvent Test Drives With New Campaign" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.