Ford Motor Co. will begin building a new brand of electric vehicle called the Th!nk Neighbor in the fourth quarter of 2000 at a Manhattan, KS, facility the automaker is leasing. The golf-cart-looking vehicle will go on sale in November. It is the first vehicle to be sold in the U.S. under Ford's new Th!nk brand. The Neighbor has a top speed of 25 mph and can be driven on most streets. The vehicle is exempt from crash tests because the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. does not require ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Sell EV Cart on Internet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.