Ford Motor Co. says it is exploring options for a potential sale of all or a portion of its Aston Martin Lagonda subsidiary, in part to bankroll investment in its other brands. The move comes after weeks of speculation the auto maker was considering parting with all or portions of its Premier Automotive Group stable of luxury European brands, which includes Volvo, Land Rover, Jaguar and Aston Martin. Much of the talk centered on the possible sale of Jaguar, which has been a financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Shopping Aston Martin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.