Ford Motor Co. is realigning its European operations to better accommodate its recent business acquisitions there. James Donaldson, formerly Ford of Europe president, has been promoted to group vice president in charge of the Global Business Development office, effective July 1. Mr. Donaldson will oversee the direction of Ford's automotive and non-automotive businesses. Mr. Donaldson will be replaced in Europe by Nick Scheele, who spent seven years as chairman and chief executive of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Shuffles Operations in Europe, Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.