Ford Motor Co. shakes up the executive ranks of its Premier Automotive Group in the U.S. in order to step up the focus on individual brands within the Aston Martin Jaguar Land Rover North America group. The auto maker brings Connell O’Donnell on as executive vice president-marketing and sales for Jaguar and reassigns Richard Beattie to executive vice president-marketing and sales for Land Rover. Previously Beattie oversaw sales and marketing for both nameplates. “We are making ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Shuffles PAG Sales Execs in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.