Ford Motor Co. has been doing everything it can to “maximize the number and (hasten) the timing” in bringing its small, fuel-efficient European vehicles to North America, the auto maker’s top marketing chief says. “We are really redoubling our efforts and are very encouraged by the progress we’re making and the acceptance to those products in Europe and their potential in the U.S.,” says Jim Farley, noting Ford has been conducting marketing research in North America to gauge interest in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Small-Car Capacity Constraints Hurt June Sales; CUV Deliveries Stall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.