RICHMOND, IN – Ford Motor Co. will use Honeywell International Inc.’s Garrett turbochargers and Robert Bosch GmbH’s fuel injectors in the first application of its EcoBoost engine technology when it debuts next spring on the Lincoln MKS flagship sedan, a top Ford engineer tells Ward’s. Honeywell is expected to make a formal announcement next week. The MKS will offer a twin-turbo 3.5L V-6 EcoBoost engine application, which boasts direct-injection, delivering the power and performance of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Source EcoBoost Turbos From Honeywell" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.