SAN FRANCISCO â Ford Motor Co. will market its new Edge cross/utility vehicle as a âcrossoverâ even though the term and its CUV acronym are not widely recognized outside the industry. Ford Marketing Manager Jeri Ward says the term âcrossover vehicleâ is starting to resonate with consumers, but CUV has yet to become commonplace. âCrossover is starting to become more widely understood and recognized by consumers, but weâre not there yet with CUV,â she tells Wardâs at an event here to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Sticking With âCrossoverâ Moniker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.