Ford Motor Co. expects to produce 7,500 Focus Street Edition models, the latest in its series of limited edition Focus cars aimed at Echo Boomers, those consumers age 16 to 24 who make up what is currently the hottest target audience in the U.S. The '01 Focus Street Edition features 16-in. six-spoke aluminum wheels, a chrome exhaust tip and front chin rocker panels, bodyside moldings and lower rear fascia all in black. It borrows the European Focus' suspension, including springs, dampers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Street Edition Focus Target: 7,500" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642