SHENYANG — Songliao Automobile Co., a vehicle maker based in northeast China, says it soon will leverage the technology Ford Motor Co. uses in some of its new sport/utility vehicles sold in markets outside of China. The company signed a technology-transfer agreement with Ford in October to produce a 6-seat multi-purpose vehicle. The vehicle, which will go into production by the beginning of next year, is meant to replace Songliao's 6- or 9-seat passenger vehicle. The vehicle would have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford supplies technology to Songliao Auto" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.