DEARBORN – It’s no coincidence Ford Motor Co.’s in-house purveyor of high performance – the Special Vehicle Team, or SVT – is rethinking its role in the Ford universe. SVT is practically forced to retrench, given the fact that within a few months, it won’t have anything for sale again until 2006. By second-quarter 2004, SVT officials confirm all of its three currently available products – the SVT Mustang Cobra, SVT F-150 Lightning and SVT Focus – will be out of production. The Cobra and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford SVT Changes Gears as Pipeline Runs Dry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642