Ford Motor Co. plans to remove the world's most recognized automobile logo from the face of its Dearborn, MI, headquarters and replace it with the company's full name in new script writing, Ward's has learned. The decision to discard the blue and white oval has been a hotly debated one inside the Glass House — so much so that the date to remove the logo has been pushed back at least twice, once in early November and now from late December to early 2000, Ford sources confirm. While Ford's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Takes Blue Oval Off HQ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.