Ford Motor Co. hopes to floor the competition with its Freestyle FX concept, forerunner of the Freestyle cross/utility vehicle scheduled to debut next year. "I don’t think the industry has seen the perfect crossover yet," says Chris Theodore, vice president-North American product development. "We believe we have the industry’s first purpose-built crossover. In a world of crossovers, the Freestyle will be like nothing else. Why? Because it’s based upon nothing else." Ford’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Takes Floor With Freestyle CUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.