DEARBORN â Ford Motor Co. taps Mike Rowe, creator and star of the Discovery Channelâs âDirty Jobsâ as a spokesman for its F-Series pickup. In his TV show, Rowe can be seen doing a variety of grueling jobs with the people who perform them on a daily basis, including road-kill removal and bat-cave cleaning. Doing tough jobs alongside working-class people made Rowe the perfect fit for F-Series, says Barry Engle, general manager-Ford Div. marketing. âMike, by virtue of what he does for his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Taps âDirty Jobsâ Host as F-Series Spokesman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.