Ford Motor Co. names Joe Hinrichs CEO of its China operations, adding to the executive’s already long list of responsibilities. Hinrichs, who has served as president of the auto maker’s Asia/Pacific and Africa region since last year, replaces Robert Graziano, who assumes the post of CEO of Ford Australia and New Zealand. Graziano, a former Mazda Motor Corp. executive, is credited with developing Ford’s China expansion plans, overseeing investments of $1.3 billion during the past year. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Taps Hinrichs as CEO of China Operations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.