MADRID – Ford Motor Co. is looking to build on its continuing solid performance in light commercial vehicle (LCV) sales here, with a medium-term goal of delivering 40,000 units annually. Last year, Ford saw LCV deliveries soar 29% to 22,429, largely on the strength of a 48.9% bump in Transit deliveries. Transit Connect range driving Ford sales. The Transit Connect range, produced at a plant in Kokaeli, Turkey, saw the biggest growth, with sales totaling 9,669. The Connect has been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Targets 40,000 Commercial Vehicles in Spain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.