DEARBORN, MI ‚Äď Ford Motor Co. again is turning to social media to boost awareness of its upcoming ‚Äô12 Focus C-car. The success of ‚ÄúThe Fiesta Movement,‚ÄĚ an unorthodox marketing campaign in which 100 participants were handed the keys to a Euro-spec Fiesta and urged to talk about their time with the car on social-media sites, has convinced Ford brass to follow up with the ‚ÄúFocus Rally: America.‚ÄĚ The event will play out on the reality TV show ‚ÄúThe Amazing Race‚ÄĚ over the course of five ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Teams With ‚ÄėThe Amazing Race‚Äô for Focus Social-Media Campaign" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.