TURIN — How many SreetKas could Ford Motor Co. sell if the gorgeous Ghia-styled Ka-based roadster was priced at £10,500-£11,500 (US$15,868-US$17,379). Based on the overwhelmingly positive reaction to the Turin motor show concept car, that's a question Ford will be forced to answer in the coming months. If StreetKa landed in Ford dealers across Europe today, we reckon the answer is measured in tens of thousands a year. No, StreetKa isn't in Ford's existing product plan, but don't count it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford tests Turin auto show, finds StreetKa brings desire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.