Ford Motor Co. is looking to increase production at its Rayong, Thailand, plant and hike local market share to 10% from current levels of 6%, press reports say. "We are currently running at about 90% capacity utilization and are in the process of rebalancing our production lines to run the plant at full capacity," John Parker, Ford’s ASEAN operations president, says in published reports. Auto Alliance Thailand, a joint venture with Mazda Motor Corp. in which Ford holds a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Thailand Aims to Grow Output, Market Share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.