Michigan native John Fink, executive vice president-Ford Operations (Thailand), says he wants to complete his career with Ford Motor Co. in Thailand. “When I accepted this assignment, I was hoping that the balance of my career would be completed in Thailand,” he tells the Bangkok Post. “It's rewarding, personally, to be part of that growth.'' Fink, 52, has spent the last two years in Thailand. “The last two months have seen the industry soften up a bit, but we believe that it is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Thailand Chief Says Company to Launch New Product Quarterly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.