Ford Operations (Thailand) Co. Ltd. has completed a restructuring and now is following its "Fast Forward" strategy in an effort to create a stronger, more linear organization. President Tom Brewer says the new strategy means all vice presidents now report directly to him instead of communicating through an intermediary vice president. "Every business needs to adapt to changes in the market,” Brewer tells The Nation newspaper. "If you compare the market this time last year with now, you ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Thailand Follows 'Fast Forward' Strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.