Ford Thailand plans to launch new models every quarter over the next 18 months, the highlight of which is the redesigned Ford Focus going on sale in the second half of 2005. Ford Thailand rolled out the Ranger Hi-Rider Active and Ranger XLS Open Cab pickup trucks earlier this year, but the auto maker says its growth will be built mainly on the strength of its cars. “Ford is more than a truck company, but a legendary global car leader,” Ford Thailand President John Felice says. Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Thailand to Launch Six New Cars by 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.