Ford of Canada Ltd. was the top-selling auto maker in Canada for the second consecutive quarter, as deliveries for the latest 3-month period jumped 17.8% vs. year-ago to 82,192, including its Lincoln and Volvo brands. Ford’s nearest competitor was Hyundai Auto Canada Corp., including its Kia unit, with 53,268 vehicles sold in the period, a 14.2% year-over-year increase, according to Ward’s data. The April-June performance marks the first time in more than 50 years Ford has led the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Tops in Canada for Second Straight Quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.