Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. releases details of its updated Falcon large car and Territory cross/utility vehicle, due out at the end of October, touting new fuel efficiencies in light of soaring fuel prices. The upgrades will ensure Ford's top-selling model range remains at the technological forefront of Australian-made vehicles, Ford Australia President Tom Gorman says. Current Ford Falcon. Details of the Ford vehicles are being released as Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Touts Fuel Efficiencies of Refreshed Territory, Falcon Range" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.