New Zealand readies for a second-half sales battle for market leadership after Toyota Motor Corp. led Ford Motor Co. by just 13 units at the end of June. Toyota in June sold 5,213 cars and 2,471 light-commercial vehicles for a 6-month total of 7,684 units. Ford car sales of 5,700 units bested Toyota’s, but Ford’s light-commercial sales of 1,938 units trailed the Japanese auto maker. Ford light-vehicle sales, along with 33 heavy truck deliveries, gave the auto maker a first-half total of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, Toyota Battle in New Zealand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.