Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. says the country’s domestic auto industry is at a critical juncture, and the government’s existing policy framework must be supplemented to address “perfect storm” challenges and to realize the true value of the significant industry and community investment. The auto maker is among some 100 companies, organizations and individuals submitting their ideas for the Australian government’s review of auto-industry assistance, scheduled to be completed by the end ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, Toyota Warn Australian Auto Industry at Critical Crossroads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.