SAN ANTONIO – Ford Div.'s new president picked the nation's largest commercial truck outlet as the stage to reiterate a Texas-sized sales goal, even as it trails the target by an estimated 50,000 units. Darryl Hazel, who was president of Lincoln Mercury Div. prior to his current post, says Ford is shooting to reach 900,000 F-Series deliveries in 2005, following a record year in 2004, when it sold 939,511. (See related story: Ford Aims to Top 900,000 F-Series Trucks) Ford targets ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Trails F-Series Sales Goal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.