Elizabeth S. Acton resigns as vice president and treasurer of Ford Motor Co. She will become vice president and chief financial officer at Comerica Inc. Malcolm Macdonald will become interim treasurer, with a successor to Acton to be named later. Acton has been vice president and treasurer at Ford since October 2000. Previously, she was executive vice president-finance, and chief financial officer of Ford Motor Credit Co. Acton joined Ford in 1983.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Treasurer Going to Comerica" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.