Ford Motor Co.’s revised third-quarter production plan for North America holds no surprises. Car output for the quarter was cut 2,600 units from the plan put in place June 3 to 311,300. Truck output was raised by 9,400 units to 624,500 vehicles. Ford’s plans now call for completion of 79,600 cars and 134,000 trucks in July, 120,700 cars and 246,600 trucks in August and 111,000 cars and 243,900 trucks in September. The industry total for the quarter now is 3,913,900, 6.7% ahead of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Trims Cars, Adds Trucks in Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.