Ford Motor Co. has trimmed its first-quarter North American production plan by 6,900 units to 906,300 cars and trucks, some 9.8% below the 1,004,700 completions chalked up in like-2004. The reduction was confined to U.S. car plants, where January-March output now is set at 202,900, or 7,400 units below the level posted a month ago. Car output in Canada and Mexico increased by 500 units to 57,600 completions. (See related data: Ward’s North American Production Schedule) Ford’s North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Trims Q1 Output Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.