Ford Motor Co. likely will sit down with U.K. labor officials in November to hear concerns about the auto maker’s decision to close a Jaguar Cars plant in Coventry. Ford announced in September it would shutter the 53-year-old plant as part of a widespread plan to restructure Jaguar, which continues to be a financial drain on the company’s Premier Automotive Group. (See related story: Jag to Shutter Browns Lane; Plans Aluminum XK) A Ford spokesman tells Ward’s the auto maker received a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, U.K. Unions Plan November Jag Meeting" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.