Ford Motor Co. and the U.K.’s Transport and General Workers Union reach a 2-year labor agreement that provides a 7% increase in wages and improvements in maternity and pension payments. The deal calls for wage hikes of 4% during the first year, followed by another increase of 3%, or the rate of inflation plus 0.5%, whichever is higher, during the second year. The maternity pay portion of the contract provides for 52 weeks of paid leave, a significant increase from the current 40 weeks. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, U.K. Unions Reach Pact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.