Ford Motor Co., which officially kicked off production of its Think electric car in Norway earlier this month, plans to unveil a sweeping North American program for the Think brand at the Detroit auto show in January. “This small car represents the beginning of something much bigger at Ford,” Ford of Europe Chairman Nick Scheele said earlier this year. Capacity at the factory in Aurskog-Holand, Norway, is 5,000 a year, and the goal for next year is 3,000 sales in Norway, Sweden, Denmark ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Unveil U.S. Plans for Think in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.