DEARBORN, MI â Ford Motor Co. debuts the all-new â10 Mustang pony car this week at the 2008 Los Angeles auto show. For â10 the Mustang gets new sculpted sheet metal and more aggressive proportions with a view toward modernizing the nameplateâs heritage, says Doug Gaffka, the carâs chief designer. âThe car has great proportions, and it all starts out with the front badge,â Gaffka tells Wardâs at a media preview event here. The Mustangâs redesign marks the first emblem change since the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Unveils â10 Mustang" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642