Ford Motor Co. launches an assault on American Isuzu Motors Inc. with the introduction of its ’06 LCF (Low Cab Forward) medium-duty commercial truck at the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, KY. The LCF, to be offered in Class 4 and Class 5 weight configurations, will be Ford’s only tilt-cab truck available in the U.S. Ford is the U.S. market leader in both Class 4 and 5 sales. It’s Ford’s first tilt-cab offering in the U.S. in a decade. 2006 Ford LCF A tilt-cab is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Unveils Tilt-Cab at Louisville Truck Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.